Double Old Fashioned Glass 9.4Oz Edo Kiriko Cut Glass Rokkaku Kagome Hexagonal Pattern - Red [Japanese Crafts Sakura]
Double Old Fashioned Glass 9.4Oz Edo Kiriko Cut Glass Rokkaku Kagome Hexagonal Pattern - Red [Japanese Crafts Sakura] by Japanese Crafts Sakura at Hyde and Cobristol. MPN: 100006re. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ''Edo Kiriko'' is Japanese representative glass art, and has been registered on the list of Japanese Traditional Crafts that the government officially
Its main feature is the brilliant glass cutting pattern.
The pattern of this glass "Rokkaku Kagome" is one of the representative patterns of Edo Kiriko, which is said to represent the hexagonal mesh of a bamboo basket. This pattern has been use since very ancient times in architectural decoration and Kimono etc. Only skilled craftsmen can create such beautiful products.
Usually shipped within a week from Japan.
As these glasses are handmade, each piece may vary slightly in shapes, colors and size. But it doesn't affect the quality of the product. We appreciate for your understanding.
Features & Highlights
- Diameter 3" x Height 3.5", 9.4 oz
- Gorgeous old fashioned glass of "Edo Kiriko", Japanese glass art. Its brilliant cuts will please your eyes greatly. Its brilliant cuts will please your eyes greatly, and the chrysanthemum flower pattern at the bottom enhances its gorgeousness.
- Perfect for whisky as well as any other drinks. Add a luxurious feeling to your relaxing time.
- Made in Japan, lead-free and all handmade. Comes with a box.
- Not usable in microwave oven and dishwashers.
|Manufacturer:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|
|Brand:||Japanese Crafts Sakura|
|Publisher:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|
|Studio:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|