Edo Kiriko Tumbler Japanese Cut Glass 7.4 Oz Highball Glass Sasa-Kagome - Red x Amber [Japanese Crafts Sakura]
Edo Kiriko Tumbler Japanese Cut Glass 7.4 Oz Highball Glass Sasa-Kagome - Red x Amber [Japanese Crafts Sakura] by Japanese Crafts Sakura at Hyde and Cobristol. MPN: 100119-$P. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Usually shipped within a week from Japan. ''Edo Kiriko'' is Japanese representative glass art, and has been registered on the list of Japanese
"Edo Kiriko" is Japanese representative glass art, and has been registered on the list of Japanese Traditional Crafts that the government officially designates.
Its main feature is the brilliant glass cutting pattern.
The fine cuts of this glass will please your eyes greatly. Only skilled craftsmen can create such beautiful products.
*As these glasses are handmade, each piece may vary slightly in shapes, colors and size. But it doesn't affect the quality of the product. We appreciate for your understanding.
Features & Highlights
- Maxdiameter 2.3 x Height 4.3", 7.4 oz.
- Classical design of octagon & bamboo grass motif. The color gradation is beautiful.
- Perfect for daily use. For tea, juice, beer, brandy and all sorts of drinks.
- Made in Japan, lead-free and all handmade. Comes with a wooden box.
- Not usable in microwave oven and dishwashers.
|Manufacturer:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|
|Brand:||Japanese Crafts Sakura|
|Color:||Red x Amber|
|Publisher:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|
|Studio:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|