Japanese Edo-Kiriko (Cut Glass) Old Pair 9.3oz, Kenyarai-kasane Pattern,Red & Blue
Free Shipping Included! Japanese Edo-Kiriko (Cut Glass) Old Pair 9.3oz, Kenyarai-kasane Pattern,Red & Blue by KIMOTO GLASSWARE at Hyde and Cobristol. MPN: 43188-315935. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Edo-kiriko is traditional glasswork of Tokyo, known by beautiful designs and delicate cutting technology, and it is designated by the Japanese
Features & Highlights
- Gorgeous rock glasses of "Edo Kiriko", Japanese glass art. Its brilliant cuts will please your eyes greatly.
- Perfect for whisky as well as any other drinks. Add a luxurious feeling to your relaxing time.
- Size: Maxdiameter 3.2" x Height 3.4", 9.3 oz
- Material: Glass, Not Usable in Microwave oven and dishwashers.
- Made in Japan, lead-free and all handmade. Comes with a box.
|Item Weight:||1.52 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.3 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.3 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|