US Army Values Porcelain Stein with Sculpted Eagle Topper by The Bradford Exchange
US Army Values Porcelain Stein with Sculpted Eagle Topper by The Bradford Exchange by Bradford Exchange at Hyde and Cobristol. MPN: 123468001. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. It takes a very special person to serve their country as an American soldier. The courage, sacrifice and dedication soldiers display day in and day
- The cast metal topper includes 22K gold highlights and a fully sculpted American bald eagle hand-painted with a stars and stripes design
- Makes a wonderful gift for any G.I., past or present, or for those who support them
- Edition limited to 95 firing days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Measures 11-1/2" H; 29.2 cm H
Features & Highlights
- Honor the brave men and women of the Army with the Army Values Stein, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- This handcrafted Heirloom Porcelain® U.S. Army stein is wonderfully glazed in olive drab and adorned with hand-applied golden highlights echoing rank insignia
- Features the U.S. Army symbol on the front within a dramatic metal medallion with 22K gold highlights and a metal thumb rest, as well as the famed Army flag logo
- The back of this porcelain stein brings a stylized eagle with the famed WWI Army recruitment motto "This We'll Defend"
- For important information regarding sales tax you may owe directly to your state, please check our Storefront Page by clicking on the storefront link above, and then selecting the Policies Tab
|Manufacturer:||The Bradford Exchange|
|Publisher:||The Bradford Exchange|
|Studio:||The Bradford Exchange|